Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I told you there would be lots of food posts.

I've never been the best at cooking. But this past year I've seen many recipes that made me stop and think.. "Hmmm I could probably make this at home!!!"
So I used my trusty friends Google and YouTube, and I taught myself how to cook.
It's really not as hard as my TV made it seem!
Now on those days where I want to blog but I really don't know what to write, you're probably going to see a food post :) 

Baked Penne with Italian Sausage



Here we go, Food post #1 Sausage and Penne, with ceaser salad. Here is the recipe I used.
Now I'm seriously not exagerating when I say words can not describe how yummy it was. Seriously.
SO GOOD!
I changed some things about the recipe, because it's a little plain but MAN it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment