Monday, June 11, 2012

Call me Katie

I never realized how hard it would be to get back into blogging. It's been over a year since my last post. Every now and then I would go back to my blog and read old posts. I hoped it would give me some ideas as to what to write for future blogs. But the inspiration never came. So here I am a year later, and I'm still scrambling for gold.

That's when I took a deep breath and decided to delete my old posts.
How am I suppose to start fresh when I'm constantly looking at the past?
So this is me. Let's forget about the old and start with the new.

If we're starting over then I believe some introductions are in order.
My name is Katelyn. However the only person who actually calls me that is the evil lovely lady at Rogers....And my mom (but only when I'm in serious trouble)
You my blog buddy can call me Katie. 

Now that we've got that out of the way lets move onto what's to come in the new blog.
I will try to blog at least twice a week twice a month. 
So you will probably be seeing a lot of food posts.

You lucky duck will get to travel down my new path as a young adult. It will be boring, it will be crazy, it will be amazing. Now buckle up my friend.



P.S. Expect grammar and spelling errors :)

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, why am I just noticing your new blog??!! I'm super excited to read on..,yay! Love ya!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete